Thank all of you who met us during last NEC/AAAE Airports Conference which has ...
Who We Are
Located in Chicago, Multi Electric Mfg. Inc. was founded in 1917 as a manufacturer of lighting equipment and accessories. In the early 1950s, Multi Electric became involved in airport lighting, and since then has become a standard for innovation, quality, reliability and safety. We work with many government and federal agencies including FAA, U.S. Air Force and U.S. Navy.
In April of 2001, Multi Electric became part of the OCEM Group headquartered in Bologna (Italy).
It now falls now under the umbrella of Energy Technology, a larger top-notch organization that, combines the best of American and European knowledge and engineering experience to serve the ICAO, FAA and Military aviation market with a full range of airfield lighting products.
Multi Electric’s equipment is installed at air carrier, general aviation and military airports in the United States and throughout the world.
In September of 2018, Multi Electric Manufacturing, Inc. rebranded as Multi Electric – OCEM Airfield reflecting a closer relationship with its parent company, the OCEM Airfield Technology Group, and its renewed investments in research and development.
Multi Electric, Inc. is committed to meet or exceed our customer’s expectations through reliable service, continuous availability and flexibility to meet our diverse customer requirements through continuous improvement in design and manufacturing. Continuous improvement is accomplished by:
- Employee Involvement
Multi strives to provide safe airport environments through:
We provide assistance to airport staff and engineering firms in the design, installation and maintenance of Visual Aids.
Our staff is ready 24/7 to assist our customers.
We stand ready to modify our products to meet our customers’ needs.
Our products are designed and manufactured to exceed all industry standards and specifications.
Multi Electric offers a wide range of services throughout the airport lighting equipment lifecycle including:
- Custom planning and system design
- Product installation
- System start up
- Training airport staff on maintenance and safety procedures
- Oversight of entire project
Multi Electric remains your reliable partner available 24/7 throughout the project from design and installation, through inspection and finally ongoing maintenance and training.
For more information regarding technical support services, please contact email@example.com
DISCOVER OUR LED PORTFOLIO
OCEM’s solutions include a complete portfolio of LED products specialized for airfield fittings.
Multi Electric and OCEM were among the early pioneers investing in LED technology applications for airfields, identifying LED’s numerous benefits:
- energy savings
- optimized longevity
- less maintenance
- cost savings
BASIC TRAINING COURSE
AVL1 will focus on:
- Aviation lighting standards: ICAO, FAA, NATO and other regional standards
- Lights: types, installation and maintenance.
- PAPI systems: main characteristics, installation and maintenance.
- Flashing approach lights: main characteristics, installation and maintenance.
- Constant current regulators: main characteristics and topologies, operation and maintenance.
- Remote control system and single lamp control/monitoring system: main equipment, architecture and main features.
Duration: 1 day
ADVANCED TRAINING COURSE
AVL2 will focus on:
- Introduction to airfield lighting circuits.
- Airfield lighting systems and controls.
- International specifications.
- Limits of degradation and maintenance interventions.
- Series circuit structure.
- Types of lights.
- Maintenance of lights.
- Primary and secondary circuits.
- Maintenance activities.
- Grounding systems.
- Safety, security and reliability.
- CCR typologies: features and operation.
- Distribution network: load balance and protection proper sizing/coordination.
- CCRs configuration.
- How to safely work on the CCRs.
- Computerized control system.
- Examples of CCR maintenance intervention.
- PAPI calibration.
Duration: 2 days
Multi Electric is a company of
Aretè & Cocchi Technology is an industrial group devoted to innovation, technology and growth. Established in 2010 by Gino Cocchi, today A&CT consists of eight companies that employ more than 400 people worldwide, representing more than 20 nationalities. Manufacturing in Italy, France, the U.S. and China; commercial and technical centers in more than 15 countries; and sales in over 90 countries.
Discover the A&CT network
Where we're located
4223-43 West Lake St.
Chicago, IL 60624
Phone: +1 773-722-1900
Get In Touch
Please check your region below and fill out our contact form.
Our Sales team will contact you as soon as possible.