LED Taxiway Elevated Edge Light for FAA, ICAO and military taxiways
- 60,000 hours LED rated life at full intensity, but over 100,000 hours in field operating conditions
- LED lights have lower power consumption requiring smaller CCRs and transformers, and thus overall lower life cycle costs
- The light output varies similar to a traditional halogen lamps, meeting the requirements of FAA Engineering Briefing No.67
- The Color is emitted directly by the LEDs resulting in greater efficiency.
- Fully with most Air Field infrastructure.
- Designed with simplicity in mind allowing longer maintenance intervals and requiring fewer spare parts
- Custom lens gaskets are used to avoid the use of sealing compounds
- No optical adjustment is required for LED module or lens replacement
- Operating with any CCR designed in compliance with FAA or IEC requirements