LED Inset Runway Centerline, Rapid Exit Taxiway Indicator, Status, Takeoff Hold or Intersection Light (L-850A) for FAA & ICAO CAT I, II and III and military runways, L850‐T RWSL, THL and RIL for FAA, R.E.T.I.L. for ICAO and FAA LAHSO (L‐850A) applications.
- 60,000 hours LED rated life at full intensity, but over 100,000 hours in field operating conditions In new installation, LED lights mean smaller loads, smaller CCRs and transformers, thus lower life cycle costs
- The light output is varies like a traditional halogen lamp, as required by the FAA “Engineering Briefing No.67”
- Color produced by LEDs: no colored filters ensures no energy losses and no color
- Fully compatible with existing AFL infrastracture*
- Designed with simplicity allowing longer maintenance intervals and fewer spare parts
- Use of gaskets to set the prisms in the dome makes their replacement quick and easy
- No optical adjustment is needed after LED module or prism replacement
- Pressure Valve is provided for water tightness test after overhaul
- Operates with any FAA or IEC compliant CCRs.
* For monitored fixtures, n transformer max size: 200VA